1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you and what do you do?
Hello, I am Noah / MrFazCo. I am a 18 year old roblox game developer. I have been developing on roblox for almost 5 years.
2. What got you interested in game development?
Probably the game I first played on roblox “The Pizzeria Roleplay: Remastered” was the game that made me want to start creating experiences on roblox. It was actually the first big game I developed for.
3. How did you learn game development? What resources do you use to improve your craft?
I learned from mostly Youtube videos, friends, and messing with the roblox studio engine itself.
4. As a teenager, do you think schools do a good enough job of teaching tech subjects like programming or design? Why or why not?
No, not at my high school at least, but I’m sure other schools have better computer programs.
5. Do you plan on making a career of what you do?
Yes, I plan on going to college for game design, and opening my own little development studio.
6. What advice would you give to game developer newbies?
Always practice, and learn new things. If you get stuck on something always ask for help, there’s awesome resources on the internet that are there to help you.
7. Anything else you’d like to add?
Always do what you love, don’t let anything / anyone stop you.
You might also be interested in: