How to Get a Job in Web Development: Video Course
What you’ll learn:
- Expertly craft the “holy clover” of application materials: your resume, cover letter, GitHub account, and portfolio.
- Leverage the power of LinkedIn, Meetups, and social media.
- Efficiently organize and prioritize the jobs you’ve applied to.
- Strategically apply to jobs so you can maximize your salary demands during negotiation.
- Prepare for interviews (phone, video, or in person).
- Prepare for the first week at work.
- Craft results-driven check-ins and follow-ups with your potential employer.